News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Deviant Art Postings

I had a really great idea of posting my newest Deviant Art creations on here to keep you in the loop, If you don't feel like going to my Deviant Art page.

Anyways this drawing was requested by my close friend. She gave me a challenge of drawing a landscape type of drawing. As you can tell I suck at landscape, but anyways please enjoy and comment.

No comments: