News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chapter 9:Unmasked

"Hmm... Where am I?" Blue gets up and walks around. "Hey Red... Green are you there? That's strange where could they be?" Blue walks towards a door. "I wonder where this leads to?" She opens the door and walks in. Inside is black after to walks a while she finds herself in a dark mist with dead tree's everywhere. "How did I get outside I knew for a moment that I was inside?!" She walks around even more and finally finds herself in a clearing with no tree's and hardly any mist. "Red... Green are you out there somewhere?!" She calls again, but more frantic. "I am sorry but your friends can't help you right now they have their hands busy." Blue turns around in every direction, but doesn't see anyone around her. "Who's there and why did you take us?" "Don't you know why your here? It's all because of your error that you got mixed up in this." "So this is all because we found out that you captured Mew and we followed your Illusion to see what was going on?" "Why you are correct! You are to involved to leave here alive so I have no chose, but to kill you." "All I want to know is why did you captured Mew and are you part of Team Rocket?" "I have captured Mew for my own purposes and even if I am wearing my Team Rocket Uniform I am a spy and am just blending in." "So your a spy are you on the good side or the bad side." "Well I wouldn't say that I am bad nor good." "Then what side are you on." The mysterious person smiles. "My side!" Suddenly out of the mist comes an attack and hits Blue in the back. Blue looks everywhere for the attacker. "Where are you?" "Why would I tell you that would ruin my fun!" Another attack comes and hits Blue. "I am getting tired of this fog go Blastoise!" Blue throws the Pokeball and Blastoise comes out. "Use Rapid Spin!" Blastoise then rapidly spins and the fog disappears. "What a good idea." Blue looks up and see's the person that was attacking her. She then floats down. "I am a Psychic type trainer my name is Sabrina."

1 comment:

Maddie said...

I am so lost...
------------------------------------------------
When the time is right, it's time to PARTY!