News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Friday, February 11, 2011

Chapter 8:Real or Illusion?

"Green what do you mean by Mew is already captured?!" "Not Mew I wanted to have it as a pet!" "The person that captured it is mysterious when I was flying here with my Charizard I saw a person in a cloak on flat stone pillar not far from here. I saw the battle then when you guys were busy checking your Pokemon Mew flew to the person in the cloak who returned Mew to it's Pokeball." "Then I wonder who this person might be?" Jigglypuff inflates and Blue grabs a foot. "Well let's go follow them they shouldn't have gone far. Besides at this wind speed well probably be able to catch up to them from a safe distance." "Great then let's go!" Red brings out Aerodactyl and flies after Blue. Green then joins them with his Charizard. They then fly towards the mountains. After they pass the mountains there is a huge ocean they then see a small speck in the sky. "That must be them!" "Well let's get closer to really make sure that it is a person." They then fly closer and see that it's a person wearing a cloak riding a Dragonite. "That's the person in the cloak I told you about." "You were right we should follow them." Suddenly the person disappears."Where did they?!" "Haha are you really that foolish to think that I wouldn't have known that some trainers were following me. So I made an Illusion that you foolishly followed into the middle of nowhere. You will pay for what you did!" "Who was that!" "Where is it coming from." Suddenly a huge black thunder cloud comes over head and a huge thunder storm starts. They then are being blown by the wind towards a tornado. Then everything goes black.