News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Friday, February 11, 2011

Chapter 4:There goes Ditto!

"They shouldn't find us in here." "So where should we start looking for Mew?" "I have a plan." Blue throws throws a Pokeball down on the ground. A pink blob comes out. "What kind of Pokemon is that?" "It's my Ditto. Ok Ditto change to Mew so my friend can get an idea of what it looks like." Ditto transforms into Mew. "Wow so it can transform into any Pokemon!" "Exactly while my sweet Ditto makes Team Rocket go the other direction we will begin our search." Ditto goes outside and starts walking around. "Hey that's Mew get it well worry about the girl later." Ditto runs away in the other direction. Blue and Red get out of the Lab. "Great my plan is working now just insert the disk and vola I can see the trail of Mew. Follow me closely ok." "Ok! So how do you know if Mew is close?" "When there is a lot of waves in one place." "Hey Blue try checking over here." Blue turns around and sees a lot of waves. "Hey Red were getting close." Suddenly a huge wind starts to pick up. "Whats going on?!" "We have Pokemon movement and it's Mew! Hurry we have to catch it." Blue throws out Wartortle and Red throws out Ivysaur. "Ivysaur can stop high speed Pokemon, but that's only if I can see it." "This might help Wartortle Hydro Pump!" "Now I can see where it's going." "There it is grab it." Ivysaur grabs it with it's vine. "Yes we caught it." "Did you really think you could get away with it!?" A Team Rocket member appears from a cliff and throws Ditto on the ground below."Oh no my sweet Ditto!" "Jynx Psybeam!" Blue and Red cover their ears trying not to be affected by the attack. Ivysaurs vine is getting tugged at and is about to break. "Oh no Mew is escaping!!!"

No comments: