News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Friday, February 11, 2011

Chapter 6:The Mysterious Phantom

"What should we start with Slowbro?" "Slowbro!" "Good idea. Slowbro use Disable." Slowbro uses Disable on Red, Blue, and Jigglypuff. They suddenly stop. "Hey whats going on why aren't we moving." Blue puts on the goggles. "A Psychic Pokemon stopped us the energy is coming from that hill where Mews going!" "Slowbro Psychic." Red, Blue, and Jigglypuff get blown away. "It won't take them long to get back in the air again." Mew stops right in front of the person with the cloak. "Well I think it's time to show them our true power right Mew and Slowbro." "Mew Mew!" "Slowbro Slowbro!" "That's right the disk. Thank you for reminding me." "Mew mew mew mew mew mew." She looks and see's them getting back up. "Good job Mew." "Now lets have some more fun." "What hit us and make us stop like that?" "It was a Psychic Pokemon that did it to us." "Hey Mews still at that mountain!" "Then lets hurry and catch it! Come on Jigglypuff." They then get back into the air and are going towards Mew. "I think for a change I'll stay for this battle." "Slowbrobrobro!" "Mew Pound!" Mew flies at full speed towards the Jigglypuff. "Here it comes get ready for a battle!" "Blue why do you make me do all of the work?" "Because you have good Pokemon that can capture Mew."Mew then comes and pounds Jigglypuff which deflates." They then start to fall when finally Jigglypuff inflates itself again. "That isn't fair now it made me angry hurry Red!" "Alright go Pikachu. Pikachu comes out of its Pokeball and lands on a flat mountain. "Hehe so that's the battle field. I better stay here until the time is right." "Slowbrobrobro!"

No comments: