News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Friday, February 11, 2011

Chapter 5:Mew or Ditto?

Suddenly Ivysaur's vine snaps. "Jynx retrieve Mew!" Jynx runs over and is about to grab Mew. "Poliwrath go!" Poliwrath attacks Jynx, but then Jynx freezes Poliwrath. Mew then gets untangled and uses a Psychic attack on Jynx and the trainer. Mew then takes the disk from Blue. "Hey that's mine give it back!" Mew then flies away with the disk. "Mew..." "It's ok Blue at least Team Rocket didn't get it." "And at least I got these pictures of it." "Why do you want Mew anyway?" "For the money!" "Mo...MONEY! So you just wanted Mew to sell it as a pet?" "Exactly you know how much money I will get if I sell Mew to someone. Mew is the 151st Pokemon!" "But I thought there were 150." "Wrong Mew is the 151st and it's the most rarest of all Pokemon." "Ok I wonder where Mew is going and also how are we suppose to find it again?" "We have to follow it and get that disk back!" "Great we need a flying Pokemon to get over this cliff." "Don't worry my Jigglypuff can get us over." Red then returns his frozen Poliwrath to it's Pokeball and Blue takes out her Jigglypuff. They then grab onto each foot and fly off after Mew. They then see Mew a little further off. "There's Mew! Jigglypuff faster." Jigglypuff goes a little faster. "I have an idea! Go Wartortle. Now use Water Gun." They then go faster and are now catching up to Mew. "Hmm it seems Mew is being followed." A Slowbro appears from behind. "Lets give them a show don't you agree?" "Sloowbrooo." The person in the cloak smiles.

No comments: