News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Friday, February 11, 2011

Chapter 3:Hiding in the Lab

"I should of lost them by now. Return Jigglypuff." Walks around the forest. "Hey maybe he can help me? Excuse me when I escaped from Team Rocket I noticed that you were watching from the bushes mind telling me your name? Mine is Blue nice to meet you." "I'm Red and what did Team Rocket want with you? Also why did they keep talking about a disk and a Pokemon called Mew and what are they creating?" "The disk I stole has huge DNA of the Phantom Pokemon called Mew. It is called the Phantom Pokemon because it travels all around the world and glows and floats like a ghost in the forest." "Oh and have you seen it?" "Not yet that is why I needed this disk." Blue pulls out some goggles from her bag. "These goggles can see the Pokemon's energy trail only if it has the right DNA." "Oh so that's how your going to find Mew!But wouldn't you be going all over the world doing that?" "Actually every time Mew comes to a place it stays for 2 weeks studying the area." "Wow, but still that isn't long that's why I need to find it and catch before then. Also you know way to much now so you have to help me." "What why me!?" "Hey I heard some voices over here!" They hear Team Rockets footsteps coming closer. "Great let's go!" "Blue and Red run finally they are out of the forest and see a huge Lab. "Well hide in there for now." "Someone might live there though." "The lights are off so nobodies home for right now. Now we have to go!" They run into the Lab.

No comments: