News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chapter 13: The Death of a Friend

Finally Red and Green's attacks get through and they enter. "Blue should be over there somewhere." Red flies over there while Green stands watch. Red then flies over the rubble and see's some stones moving. Red then goes a little lower to take a closer look. Suddenly one of the rocks topples over and it reveals Blastoise holding Blue. "Blue... Blastoise! Oh I am so happy your still alive!" Red then lands next to Blastoise and quickly puts Blue on Aerodactyl. Red then gets on Aerodactyl. "Blastoise which Pokeball is yours?" Blastoise points to one. "Ok great return." Blastoise goes back into it's Pokeball. "Don't worry Blue we'll take you to the Center." Red's Aerodactyl starts to fly towards Green. "Red did you find Blue?!" "Ya, but she's in terrible condition. We have to go to the Center now!" "Got it let's go!" "Aerodactyl attack!" Aerodactyl attacks the Light Screen and they fly out. "Hey that's Lavender Town!" 'Great and it's close too!" They fly faster. Red and Green then land and run into the Pokemon Center and give Nurse Joy Blastoise. "Nurse Joy can we have a room to take care of our friend?" "I can help her if you want?" "That would be great thanks!" "Red there is something strange about this town everyone feels scared." "Let's check it out." Red and Green then run outside. "I'll go to that tower over there you check the town. Something feels strange around here."Ok meet you back at the Center!" Red and Green then go their separate ways. A little bit later. "I can't believe it started to rain." "You can come to my house if you want?" Red turns around and see's a man. "Sure thanks." Red then dries off. "So you want to know what's wrong with this town don't you?" "Yes." "Well people tell me they heave been hearing weird noises from the cemetery tower and that think it's ghosts." "GHOSTS!!!" "Yes a boy named Green also came here for information about the tower also. He then left for the tower a short time from now and I tried to stop him." "Thanks for everything I have to go to the tower!" "Be careful no one knows what surprises you'll find in there. Also I lost my poor Dodou in there if you find it can you return it to me?" "Sure." Red then runs out the door towards the tower. He then walks in. "Hmm it's really dusty in here. Is that a Pokemon?" Red see's a Pokemon in front of him it suddenly attacks. "Venasaur go!" Venasaur comes out and grabs the Pokemon with it's vine. "It's a dead corpse!!! Then what made it move." Red then turns around and see's Green in the shadows. "Green I'm glad your here." Green just smiles wickedly...
To be continued I will continue this story after I am done making 13 chapters with my other story.

No comments: