News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chapter 10:Is this the End for Green?!

Mmm... Red wakes up. "Hm where am I?" Red then sees Green far off under a Grimer. "Green!!!" The trainer then turns around. "Ahh so your alive still you were out for awhile I thought you were dead." "What have you done to my friend Green!" "Oh so this is your friend well I'm sorry the first time he woke up and saw me he just attacked." Red then sees Green lying under the Grimer motionless. "If your wondering if I killed him to tell you the truth he is really strong and won't give into dieing here. "Why are we here?" 'That's only for me to know!" "Poliwrath attack!" Red throws a Pokeball and Poliwrath comes out and charges towards the trainer. The Golbat on his wrist then flies up and uses Air Cutter which hits Poliwrath. It then hits the wall with such force that it cracks. The poor Poliwrath from that harsh blow gets knocked out. "No Poliwrath!" As you can tell I am very busy now and I will have to deal with you later. Suddenley the Grimer gets off of Green and grabs Red. "Now you won't be able to interfere." "Let me go!!!" Red then drops a Pokeball from his hand and Pikachu comes out. "So you still want to fight!" Golbat flies off his wrist and uses Aerial Ace. "Pikachu dodge it then use Thunderbolt on Grimer and Golbat!" Pikachu quickly dodges it and releases a Thunderbolt that hits Grimer and Golbat. Grimer then releases Red. "Why you little fool! Golbat quickly use Air Cutter!" Golbat quickly flies into the air and starts to attack. Pikachu dodges it with ease. "Grrrr if this keeps going I will lose that Pikachu is just way to fast. That's it." He smiles as a nasty plan comes to his head. "Golbat use Supersonic!" Golbat quickly charges throught the air towards Pikachu. "Pikachu dodge it by ducking down!" Pikachu ducks and Golbat goes over it's head. Golbat then goes upside down and releases the attack. Pikachu unexpected that it was getting attacked doesn't dodge it. Pikachu then gets confused and dizzy and wobbles around. " Pikachu whats wrong?!" "Golbat quickly finish it with Air Cutter!" Pikachu gets a direct hit and lands right next to Poliwrath. "Now then Grimer grab him!" Grimer now recovered gets up and grabs him again. "Now you can watch your friend die!!!" Golbat then lands on his arm and opens one of its wings. "Air Cutter!" Golbat sharpens its wings but instead doesn't release the blades of air, but instead acts like a knife. "Now die!!!" He then moves downward towards Green's neck. "Green!!!"

No comments: