News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Friday, February 11, 2011

Chapter 2:Team Rocket!?

"We just have to find that girl." One of the Team Rockets members comes running back from some bushes. "I found her shes by the lake!" "Great everyone lets go!" They all run in that direction. Red gets up from his place. "I should follow them and see what they want with the girl." Red then runs after Team Rocket. He then sees them and hides behind another bush and watches. "Now just be a good girl and give us the disk that you stole from us." "Why should I give it to you I saw what you where doing making another Pokemon which is suppose to be more superior to Mew and you want me to give back this disk which supposedly had Mew's DNA on it." "Yes little girl that is important information that we need and how do you know we were making a Pokemon with Mew's DNA?!" "I just know, but anyways I can't give you this disk this will help me capture the most cutest Pokemon in the whole world!" "What you want to capture Mew that's impossible a child like you can't catch it or even be able to see it in the wild." " That's why I need this disk now gentlemen it's time for me to go." Suddenly a Jigglypuff comes floating down and the girl grabs its foot and floats up into the air with it. "Bye now I'll return it to when I get Mew!" "Darn she got away again!" "We need that disk you know thats what the Professor said." "Ya that when we first collected Mew's DNA it wasn't enough to make a whole body and that's why were chasing after that disk." "Exactly that's why we need it now follow her now!" "Right!" The Team Rocket members all leave the forest and run after the girl.

No comments: