News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Monday, March 14, 2011

DD Chapter 1: The Game Zone

"Ugh I'm going to be late." Runs through the streets trying eagerly to get to her destination. She finally gets to an old store walks in and goes down in an elevator. "Oh please say that it hasn't started yet." She runs out of the elevator and through a huge hall. "Yes it hasn't started yet." She stops at a crowd of people gathering for the game. She walks down the stairs and sits in a chair. "Sorry I was late Agent L." "It's fine Crystal we waited for you." "Ok all of the contestants are in place let DD begin!" The helmets then cover all of the contestants heads. "D-Break!" "This is going to be a good fight." Crystal finds herself in a replica of Tokyo city. "Great now I have to find Enoji." Crystal walks around the city then stops and see's a shadow of a huge dragon fly over here. "Enoji!" The dragon then lands in front of her. "Hello Crystal it's been a long time since we last met." "It has been a while are you ready." "Yes lets go find some opponents." Crystal looks at her mobile. "Hmmm everyone just keeps disappearing what do you think Enoji?...Enoji?" Crystal turns around and see's that Raikoo is caught by the opponent. "It seems I found my last opponent for today!" Crystal quickly looks at the stats on her mobile there was no one else alive, but her.  "Enoji are you alright?" "I'm just fine just leave it to me I'll handle this." Enoji breaks out of the enemies clutch and grabs Crystal he then flies over the opponent. "Quickly we must attack now!" "Right! Blue Firebolt!" Suddenly two huge Blue Fireballs hit the opponent. [I have to counter attack and quick before she finishes me off.] "Total Destruction!" A huge meteor comes hurtling towards Enoji. "Invisible Power." Enoji and Crystal then disappear the attack then hits the buildings that were behind them. "This is not good where'd they go?" From behind Enoji reappears his fist then starts to burn white and blue flames he then hits Gorikigojin with the attack. Gorikigojin then materializes and so does the player. "It seems that's it for today's battle. The winner is Crystal!" The helmets then come off and all of the players file out for the next players to play.

No comments: