News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Friday, March 25, 2011

DD Chapter 4: D-Break

"Back again Crystal is this the visitor." "Hi Agent S yes this is Sasuke." "Great nice to meet you Sasuke how do you like Dragon Drive so far?" "I just can't wait to get started." "Anyways this is where you can get information on your dragon and see how many points your dragon earns after a game. Also you can also get items to help your dragon power up." "Amazing this game is exciting. So where do we go when we want to play?" "Over at the game zone. Well the game is about to start see you later S." "Bye and good luck have a great time you two!" They then walk over to a flat area with many chairs. "Hurry or we won't be able to play." Crystal and Sasuke run down to the chairs and each sit in one. "Finally they came." "Who came Crystal?" "The top 3 players of the game. Hikuro, Sumishiba, and Reji." "Are we going to go against them?" "Well I am I have been waiting to battle them many times, but they never show up on the week and sometimes I hardly see them on the weekend." "Yes my first time in the game and it will be against the 3 top players." Hikuro, Sumishiba, and Reji also sit in chairs. "Hey Crystal long time no see ready to have fun." "You bet Reji I am ready to get this started." "Are all of the competitors ready to compete?" Nobody else comes on except for one person. "I will go." "Ok great has joined the game. Now that all of the contestants lets start the game D-Break!" Everybody's helmets goes on their heads. Crystal finds herself in forest. "Ok just have to find Sasuke." Crystal runs out of the forest and jumps off the cliff and lands right on Enoji. "You should be more careful!" "I did that on purpose cause I knew you would come." "Well there are other ways to get me near you." Enoji sighs. "Well at least your safe so who are our opponents today?" "The top 3 players and a newbie." "So where too?" "We need to find Sasuke." "Why?" "Cause his dragon is special." "You don't mean it's her!" "Yes it's her. Your love that you lost for over 200 years is back."

No comments: