News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DD Chapter 2: The Visitor

Crystal then walks out of the area and heads over to a counter with a score board behind it. "Hey Agent S how many points did I get today?" "You got 25 points it's not like you?" "What's not like me?" "You usually get a lot more points then that." "Well I was just busy catching up with Enoji." "It's been a month since you played also we are getting a new comer tomorrow and we decided that you should show him around." "That's fine with me." "Ok great well you'll be able to see him he'll be in front of the store entrance." "Ok see you tomorrow then S." Crystal then looks up at the score board and see's that she is in 4th place. [Mmm... I am still not first I still have to battle the top 3 players. Well they should show up soon hopefully.] Crystal then leaves the counter and goes to watch the match. A few hours later everyone leaves because it was getting late. Crystal then takes the elevator up and walks home. Finally when she got home she laid in bed wondering about the visitor. [I wonder who the visitor could be. Oh I am so excited I can't wait to show him around! Hmmm I wonder if they will show up in time. Well it is a Saturday tomorrow I should really go to bed.] The next morning Crystal goes straight to the store and looks around for anyone waiting outside. She then see's a boy around her age looking at the sign and wondering why so many kids are going into the back of the store. [That must be the visitor since he's just standing there.] "Hey are you the visitor to Dragon Drive?" The boy turns around and faces Crystal. "Yes I'm Sasuke and who would you be." " I am Crystal I'll be showing you around today." "But this is just an old boring shop there's not really much to see." "Ahh but you haven't gone into the back room haven't you?" "Back room?" "Where everyone is going!"

No comments: