News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Saturday, March 26, 2011

DD Chapter 5: Reunion

Enoji quickly flies faster. "Don't worry Enoji I'll check on how Sasuke is doing.Meanwhile Sasuke still can't find his dragon and is wandering around aimlessly. "Darn I lost Crystal I guess they seperate the players. Ugh I need to find my dragon. I wish she told me how to find it before we started. Hey Kashinki where are you!" Suddenly a shadow falls upon Sasuke. "Yay it worked I can't beleive it." Sasuke turn around and see's a dragon. "That's not my dragon." "Of course not this is my dragon." A person appears from up top the dragons head. "You must be a new player. I'll make sure I'll go easy on you. Well where's your dragon?" "I don't know I am still looking for her." "Haha it seems your guide hasn't taught you how to call it or you were just to excited to start that you rushed her." "Grrrr I'll find my dragon my own way." "Haha good luck, but you better think fast because you'll only have 5 minutes to survive." Sasuke then starts to run. "It's useless running from a dragon." The dragon then starts to catch up. "Great I hope Crystal comes soon!" "There he is go down Enoji!" "Right!" Sasuke see's a dragon above him. "Great now there are 2 of them." Enoji then flies next to him. "Hop on Sasuke!" Sasuke hops and they fly off to the forest again. "Darn they got away to bad my dragon can't fly. Oh well we'll find them soon enough." They both then disappear. "Thanks for finding me. Also how do I find Kashinki?" "Crystal you were right so this boys dragon is Kashinki!" "Calm down we'll find her Enoji." Sasuke sits there confused. "Who are you talking too?" "To Enoji I'm a Dragon Translator." "Cool! Anyways back to trying to find Kashinki." "Right Enoji are you ready to meet her again." "Yes I am." "Ok Sasuke all you have to do is get in trouble and your dragon should come." "So like how will I get into trouble?" "Mmmm like this." Crystal pushes Sasuke off Enoji. "Why did you do that for." "Sasuke just believe that your dragon will come and save you." Sasuke then closes his eyes while he falls closer and closer to the ground. [I don't think my dragon is coming.] Sasuke then hits something he quickly opens his eyes and underneath him he's see's another dragon. He quickly takes out his mobile and looks at he picture on the card. "Kashinki?" The dragon just quietly roared at him. "Congrats you found your dragon and it seems Enoji and Kashinki will have a great time catching up with each other." Sasuke turns around and sees Kashinki and Enoji hug each other.

No comments: