News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Thursday, March 31, 2011

DD Chapter 6: The Fight Begins

"Ready Sasuke we're going to have some company soon." Sasuke looked around and didn't see anything. "So where are they going to come from?" Just when he said that a dragon appeared before them. Enoji quickly dodged the attack and punched the opponent. "Hmm it seems our opponent is Sumishiba." "Who's that?" Sasuke then looked at the rider of the dragon. "Wait I met him before ya he was chasing me, but then you found me." "Nice to meet you again. So Sasuke's your name I'll make sure to go real easy on you.""Crystal what do I do now?" "Tell your dragon a attack." "Oh right uh what attacks does Kashinki know?" "It says on the card." "Oh." Sasuke quickly looks at the card. "Hmmm I guess I'll have the first move. Junranshi Atomic Bomb!" "Sasuke watch out!" Sasuke quickly gets on Kashinki and dodges the attack. "Kashinki Dark Fire Punch!" "You won't get away that easily!" Kashinki quickly moves away from the attack. It's fist then turns to black fire and it hits Junranshi. "Yes got him!" "Sasuke don't get to excited this is the 2nd best player that we're fighting that won't be enough to finish him." Just when Crystal said that something slices Kashinki! "GRAHHHHHHH!!!" "Kashinki whats wrong!" "You aren't bright are you? You simply have just defeated one of my decoys that then gave me enough time to attack you from behind." "You'll pay for this! Let's go Kashinki Aerial Fire!" "To slow!" Kashinki releases the attack, but Sumishiba and Junranshi are already gone. "Where'd he go!" "Sasuke watch out he can come from any direction so stay ale...!" Crystal and Enoji both fall to the ground. Sasuke turns around and see's Crystal and Enoji on the ground. "Crystal what happened!" Just then he saw a huge deep cut line throught Enoji's chest and a matching one on Crystal. "It seems your friend wasn't paying attention to well." "Where are you!" "I am over here..." Sumishiba appears then Kashinki quickly punches him, but he disappeared. "Or mayber I'm over here..." Sumishiba appears again and again Kashinki tries to punch him, but he still disappears. "I just can't make up my mind." "Will you hold still!" Kishinki hits Junranshi. Suddenly something stabs Kashinki through the heart. "This is pay back for hitting me now die already!"

No comments: