News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Monday, April 16, 2012

Awesome Alien Quest Fail


So I don't think I talked about the Evan Revamp or I probably have, but I didn't mention the new Aliens in New Leaf City. Ya I know this is late... Anyways sadly I couldn't beat the boss even at lvl 120... I just don't know what lvl the boss is so I can kill it once I get to that lvl.

No comments: