News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Friday, April 20, 2012

PvP why you so empty...

I mean seriously I have a screen shoot of when I was lvl 111 and it was empty and now that I'm lvl 125 it's still empty... I guess everyone I PvPed with in the past lvled up and moved on to the 120 room... Ya I still go in the lvl 70 room so what it's fun because then I don't have to make a new plan...

No comments: