News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What to do in school...



So my friend and I were talking about banned story stuff. I then decided it would be cool if we could find a anime character creator game. So I was like Deviant Art has a lot of people who make those kind of games so then I said. "We should totally find a game and try it out." So we did and here are the results.

1st: Me for some reason... 2nd: Erin 3rd: Alyssa

Game and Art by: *KawaiiPandah

No comments: