News Bulletin

This Blog is now changing to a Elsword Game Blog (A.K.A. Raven update blog). I will try to post as many screen shots/ videos of Elsword as possible.

Back Story: Are you wondering why I decided to change this blog once again? (Probably not you have better things to do then follow this silly blog.) Well if you do want to know I recently got back into Elsword and I recently mained my Blade Master (Raven). So this blog will follow is travels (though they are almost over...).

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How?!


So here's the story I was training in Ludibrium on my Page and somehow got lost... O_o I don't know how that happened since I know almost every room in the place... I then found out that this box that I was hitting in order to get items teleported me to this different map... So by the time I manged to get back to where I was training I thought that the box only did that the first time... WRONG! To my dismay I was teleported back to the place! I just decided not to hit anymore boxes just in case they would teleport me to other maps...

No comments: